Friday, January 6, 2012

Fiction Friday: Bellica news and where I am

I'm currently working on the ebook layout for Bellica. It's a big book, so it's a big job. When it's done and uploaded, I will be linking to it here.

I have also decided to publish Bellica through CreateSpace, so that it's more accessible to more people. Unfortunately I think I cannot lower the price from 27.99, as it's still a large book and I make considerably less money when Amazon sells it than when I do it myself. However, publishing it through CreateSpace means fans all over the world can get a paperback copy as well as an ebook, so there will be more choice for all.

Currently I am traveling in the States -- I am going to Orlando for some Spanish classes and to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal. So excited for that last bit, you have no idea.  I'm going to try and blog about it next week, but if I don't I'll see you on the 16th.

Cheers,


No comments:

Post a Comment