Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Whatever Wednesday: OH GODS I'M OUT OF FUDGEEOS

Seriously. This is an emergency of epic proportions. WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT CHOCOLATE?

I may have to bake a chocolate cake. But that would take me away from Nano-ing. You see my dilemma.

Anyway, said Nano is going really well. I'm almost at 10K words. I plan on having a 10K day today, which would put me over 15K for the whole thing. Then tomorrow I can tone it down to about a 2K day, and do maybe 3K on Friday.

That's the plan, anyway. It'll be hard to do without FudgeeOs, but I'll have to manage some how. 

Good news for the week:

Fiction Friday is on, most likely with a character profile of one of the characters from my Nano novel. Not a full one, but enough to make you salivate for the whole story.

SFFSat: on again! I'll be posting a snippet from the Nano novel, which is as of yet untitled. I really need a title.

Well, if I can't think of one before Wednesday next week, I'll just run around downtown naked until something comes to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment